It’s the perfect time
Join us to build the world’s most advanced touch technology.
• Design and build applications and demos for next generation touch-sensing technology
• Operate at all levels of software stack, from firmware to end-user applications
• Develop applications, libraries, and experiences
• Build custom prototypes showcasing new experiences enabled by Sensel's force-sensing touch technology
• Design new touch systems for mobile devices, including metal and polymeric parts made by casting, molding, stamping, machining, and other techniques
• Own development and execution of parts from requirements, design, quality, reliability, through volume manufacturing
• Develop and test new stack ups for specific customer applications
• Create 2D and 3D design documentation using Solidworks
• Travel to Asia to perform first article inspection mechs, including cosmetic, functional, and dimensional factors
AT SENSEL, YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
... the world’s most advanced touch technology
Sensel technology is powerful and widely applicable
Morph wowed the SXSW crowd in 2017, winning best in show, and was named one of the best MIDI controllers of 2019 by MusicRadar. It’s shipping worldwide, is just the beginning and the first commercially available example of what can be done with Sensel technology
Sensel technology has applications today, in trackpads and displays
Wherever you want to control or interact with electronics or other objects, there is an opportunity for Sensel technology, which is compatible with the natural human impulse to use touch and handling to explore and address the world
Sensel technology will have ever-increasing applications over years to come, including wildly different form factors - non-planar, human shaped, glove, wrist, distributed, large area….and different domains - mobile consumer electronics, medical, automotive, and more yet to discover
….and this means there are lots of fun things for engineers, designers and developers to work on, including mechanical, electrical, user experience, materials, algorithms, firmware, software, manufacturing, human factors and more….
….as we make our technology ever more responsive, expressive, miniaturized…
...and create a new language of pressure-aware touch
We’re focussed on gettings things done and building a new world of expression…..not on limiting or micro-managing each other
It’s a rare chance to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup with a major customer list
Come help us invent and discover a gorgeously expressive and natural way to interact with our devices, to reduce fatigue, increase user satisfaction, adapt to changing needs, be universally accessible, and delight us all.