It’s the perfect time
Join us to build the world’s most advanced touch technology.
• Work with fabricators and material suppliers to develop and optimize processes to manufacture our advanced sensor PCBs, both rigid and flexible, as well as customized printed resistive and conductive inks and films
• Specify requirements for linewidth, topography, and defect levels
• Characterize PCBs and printed force sensing resistor materials as to quality, topography, defects, and composition
• Seek out and evaluate new materials for flexible circuits and collaborate with suppliers to co-develop the best solutions for their products
• Select equipment, and develop and master metrology and characterization techniques for flexible circuit manufacturing
AT SENSEL, YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
... the world’s most advanced touch technology
Sensel technology is powerful and widely applicable
Morph wowed the SXSW crowd in 2017, winning best in show. It’s shipping worldwide, is just the beginning and the first commercially available example of what can be done with Sensel technology
Sensel technology has applications today, in trackpads and displays
Wherever you want to control or interact with electronics or other objects, there is an opportunity for Sensel technology, which is compatible with the natural human impulse to use touch and handling to explore and address the world
Sensel technology will have ever-increasing applications over years to come, including wildly different form factors - non-planar, human shaped, glove, wrist, distributed, large area….and different domains - mobile consumer electronics, medical, automotive, and more yet to discover
….and this means there are lots of fun things for engineers, designers and developers to work on, including mechanical, electrical, user experience, materials, algorithms, firmware, software, manufacturing, human factors and more….
….as we make our technology ever more responsive, expressive, miniaturized…
...and create a new language of pressure-aware touch
We’re focussed on gettings things done and building a new world of expression…..not on limiting or micro-managing each other
It’s a rare chance to get in on the ground floor of a successful startup with a major customer list
Come help us invent and discover a gorgeously expressive and natural way to interact with our devices, to reduce fatigue, increase user satisfaction, adapt to changing needs, be universally accessible, and delight us all.