Morph with 1 Overlay
Morph with 1 Overlay
Swap overlays to change from music, writing, gaming, and more. USB or Bluetooth means the Morph works anywhere. Experience a new level of expression with 20,000 pressure sensors at your fingertips. Whatever your passion, you can make it with Morph.
- The Morph is a Composite USB Device, so it always acts as a MIDI, Keyboard, Gamepad, Digitizer, Mouse and Serial Communication device, so it can send events to the appropriate output based on the overlay layout and mapping.
- Precise tracking: 19,425 (185 x 105) individual pressure sensor elements (aka “sensels”) at a 1.25mm pitch, that can interpolate to provide even more precise tracking
- Highly sensitive: each sensor can distinguish 30,000 distinct levels of pressure, ranging from 5g to 5kg
- Extremely fast: full resolution mode of 125 Hz (8ms latency), with a high speed mode of 500 Hz (2 ms latency) used on the Drum Pad Overlay
- On-the-go power: micro-USB rechargeable lithium ion polymer battery, rated for about 4 hours of continual use
- Versatile connectivity: Bluetooth LE, USB, Serial (enabled with Developer's Cable)
- Hot-swappable overlays: overlays are automatically recognized by the Morph, so you can easily swap them on the fly
- Infinitely customizable: you can assign functionality and settings for all the areas of your overlays. Want more customization? The Overlay Designer tool allows you to easily create a custom layout with a drag-and-drop interface
- Go deep: our API allows you to get the raw pressure and location data, force image, and contacts
- Sensel Morph
- One overlay of your choice: Piano, Music Production, Drum Pad, Buchla Thunder (+$20=$269), Innovator's, Video Editing, Keyboard, Gaming
- License to Arturia's Analog Lab Lite synthesizer software
- License to Bitwig's Studio 8-Track music-creation software (when purchased with a MIDI overlay*)
- USB Cable
Designed and assembled in California.
* Music Production, Piano, Drum, or Buchla Thunder.
The Sensel Morph uses Sensel’s patented PressureGrid™ technology: a high-resolution, multi-touch, pressure sensing touch technology with a sensitivity range of 5g to 5kg and a tracking accuracy of ~0.1mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, Arduino (see final product image for more details on compatibility)
- Dimensions: 240 mm x 169.5 mm
- Active Area: 230 mm x 130 mm
- Thickness: 6.75 mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
- Latency: 2 ms - 8 ms (mode dependent)
- Resolution: 6,502 DPI
- Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth LE, and Serial
- Power: USB, Rechargeable Battery
- MIDI: USB Class-compliant, MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE), Bluetooth MIDI
Want more info? Check out our comprehensive guide for more specs, setups, and API documentation.
We provide free shipping to 128 countries on all orders over $75.
For orders to the EU, we ship from our warehouse in Rotterdam, so you don't need to worry about duties or customs.
For shipments to Iran and Iraq, you can order from our retail partner Schneidersladen.
For more details about our shipping options to each region, visit here.
Taxes / VAT
US: Sales tax charged in CA, NC, NY, SC
Canada and EU: Sales tax/VAT are added at checkout
Non-EU countries in Europe and rest of world: No taxes/VAT charged at checkout. Taxes and and import duties are the responsibility of the customer. Often times you won't be charged import duties, but it depends on your local government, so we can't gaurantee that.
Tax Exemptions: If you're ordering for a public university, business, or other tax exempt institution, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. Include the email address that you'll place the order with, as well as your VAT number if you're in the EU. We'll then make that email address tax exempt and taxes will automatically be removed from your order at checkout .
For more details about taxes/VAT visit here.
Payment can be made in USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, JPY, DKK, HKD, NZD, or SGD by choosing the currency flag in the navigation bar. Please note, all prices except USD include a 1.5% currency conversion fee, and are then rounded.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you're not, you have 30 calendar days to return any item from the date you receive it, with no restocking fees. For more details, view out return policy here.
All Sensel products come with one year of hardware repair/replacement coverage. Visit here for details.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us through the ? widget in the lower right corner, or send us an email to email@example.com.